Materials: Acrylic wool cloth
Color: Dark Grey, Light Grey, Black, White, Pink, Red, Navi (Navy)
This scarf brings its wearers trendiness, warmth, comfort and more!
King of winter fashion, our scarf is. Thanks to the stylish design and various color choices, this scarf can go with any styles. It completes your look and in the same time, keep you cozy and warm!
- Multi-style: our scarf is perfect for a single or double loop around your neck, you can even cover your head with it or wear it around your body! It's easy to wear or take off, ideally suitable for anyone: scarves for men, women, ladies, elderly, childrend. Can use for head, on head, scarves and wraps, to knit, silk head scarf.
- Soft and warm: woven of the highest quality stretchy rib-knit acrylic fabric, our scarf is lightweight, very soft and comfortable, offering maximum heat retention and ease of use to its wearers
The classic thick chunky knit infinity scarves are perfect for daily use and can be a great gift to your beloved during this snowy season.
Wear it the way you love, keep your winter days cozy and shine!
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)