Material: Seagrass/Water Hyacinth
Measurement: 15.39 x 5.83 x 3.94 inches
- 𝟒-𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐓- MadeTerra Rustic Dipping Set includes an oval wicker woven serving tray and three adorble white porcelain bowls. The tray is made in the shape of a shallow long bowl basket, so it can be used to serve fruits or dry food. Note that you should lined the seagrass tray with cooking paper to ensure food safety. The 3 ceramic bowls are medium in size, perfectly fit for serving sauce or small food. The bowls can be placed inside the tray or used separately.
- 𝐅𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐎𝐂𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍S- This Chip and Dip set can be used in many events of different décor theme, thanks to the unique touch it adds to the table. You can use it on your party, picnic, family gatherings, anniversaries, wedding table. Or if you are looking for a unique restaurant serving item, this set is an ideal choice. Its rustic look, the color and weaving pattern combination make the set an outstanding table top.
- 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊 & 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆- The porcelain dipping bowls are dishwasher safe. After use, you could simply wash and dry them before storage. The seagrass woven tray should not be washed with dishwasher, though. Avoid placing food directly on the tray and gently dust it off after use. Once in a while, you shall wash it with water and hang it dry.
- 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇-𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘- Handwoven from well-chosen seagrass, by the skillful hands of Vietnamese artisans, our serving wicker tray is sturdy and durable, yet light-weighted and splinter-free. The ceramic bowls are made of premium quality, in pretty shape with pearly white color. They are thick and not easy to break.
- 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐓- MadeTerra is a local maker-to-market company by artisans in Vietnam. This wicker serving set, just as every item sold in the name of MadeTerra, is handcrafted by the very hands of skilled artisans in Vietnamese local Villages. With every purchase you make, you are helping us make a difference, contributing to global fair trade, supporting artisan communities and preserving the indigenous crafts and cultures.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)