Materials:Nacre (Mother of Pearl)
Measurements:13" x 1.13"
Set includes : 02 Mother of Pearl Inlay Charger Plates of the same design.
In search for an elegant piece of tabletop, which can gently but impressively blow away your guests? Look no more!
- BEAUTY AND FUNCTION: The mother of pearl inlay wood charger plate is more than just a wooden charger plate, it is the unique decorative piece for your dinners or wedding parties. It adds character and a touch of rustic beauty to your dining, party, wedding reception and decoration
- VERSATILE – The wood charger plate perfectly matches with round plates, platters, bowls and other dinnerware pieces. This rustic charger plate is great alternative to placemat and could be even to hang on wall as decorative plates. The wood plate is also ideal housewarming gift.
- DURABLE: Our mother of pearl inlay wood charger plates are crafted by hand of Vietnamese artisans. It is light, flexible but hand made to last a long time
Should you need more ideas on how to decorate your table with chargers, don't hesitate to READ OUR GUIDES!
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)