The perfect bag for girls who love bringing the world along!
- Measurements: 10" inch x 2.9" Inch (+/- 0.2")
- Materials: Rattan, Genuine Leather/ PU Leather
Why still hesitating? Get it, wear it and love it now!
- 👜 Super spacious: There are a wide variety of rattan bags out there but we are sure not anywhere else can you find an adorable yet large- enough- for- your- whole- world straw bag like ours. This bag is 10" x 2.9", saving you from questioning yourself what has to be left home when you're going out!
- 👜 Uniquely designed: as a combination of circles- large and small, this rattan bag is fun to look at and trendy to wear! Mix it with a floral maxi-dress and your bohemian look is complete!
- 👜 No bad smell: Bags made of rattan or other natural materials could get very smelly, but it's not the case for ours! Thanks to the long and strictly-controlled handling process, our rattan bags are guaranteedly free of unpleasant smell.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)