- Materials: Acrylic wool Cloth
- Color: Black, Red, Dark Grey, Grey & White
The pompom on this beanie is removeable, allowing you to create different styles with just one single wool hat. Our beanies are:
- Stylish: With the pompom on, this beanie is perfect fit for your vintage winter closet while with the pompom off, its funky look and fashionable color can go with any styles!
- Soft and warm: High quality stretchy rib-knit acrylic fabric makes our beanies very soft and comfortable, offering maximum heat retention.
- Stretchable: Which means our beanies fit various head shapes, from small to big head. Thanks to the high quality wool cloth we used, our beanie stays in shape no matter how hard it is stretched
- Easy to care: It is light and get dry fast. The knit beany is also easily cleaned by machine or hand wash, which makes it a must-have in our travelling back pack
From the stylish look, the special knitting parterns to the 5 trendy colors, this beanies can be worn to any where! Get it and get your winter closet complete!
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)