Measurements: Small: 13.4" x1.7" (+/-0.2")
Larger: 19.6" x1.37" (+/-0.2")
- RUSTIC BOHO WALL HANGING DECOR - You can easily hang our basket tray on the wall as an eye-catching boho chic wall decor for your kitchen, living room, bedroom, dining room, or hallway. It is also an ideal housewarming gift or birthday gift for minimalists, natural lovers or those who love rustic home decor.
- VERSATILE IN USE - Made Terra wicker woven serving tray for coffee table, bar, bread, snacks, food, drink, kitchen. It makes a perfect decorative tray or centerpiece of your dining table. Our wicker serving trays are masterfully hand woven by skilled artisans in Phu Vinh, a 400-year-old village nestled 25 kilometers outside of Hanoi, Vietnam
- BEAUTY AND FUNCTION - Our woven basket tray is the beautiful organizer, bread and fruit serving tray or coffee table ornament. Thanks to its beautiful woven pattern, this could be used as a decorative bowl or centerpiece for your dining table. It adds character and a touch of natural, rustic boho beauty to many styles of decor
- UNIQUE HANDCRAFTED GIFTS- Our wicker serving trays are masterfully hand woven by skilled artisans in Chuong My, a 400-year-old village nestled 25 kilometers outside of Hanoi, Vietnam. All of our products are handmade, so the actual pieces may vary slightly in color and size from the images shown online. It will make a great gift for your home-loving friends
- EARTH-FRIENDLY – Made Terra wicker trays are made of bamboo, a plant that’s sustainably grown and easy to harvest. For thousands of years, bamboo is widely used by Vietnamese artisans to make home furniture and accessories. This is a great eco-friendly and sustainable decor and table serving solution.
- YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT- MadeTerra is a local maker-to-market company by artisans in Vietnam. This wicker basket set, just as every item sold in the name of MadeTerra, is handcrafted by the very hands of skilled artisans in Vietnamese local Villages. With every purchase you make, you are helping us make a difference, contributing to global fair trade, supporting artisan communities, and preserving the indigenous crafts and cultures.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)