- VERSATILE – Our wicker floor standing plant pot with wooden legs could be used as planter baskets or plant pot cover holders. Our woven standing planter pots are the perfect rustic container baskets for indoor plants, flowers (or pots).
- UNIQUE DESIGN - Hold your flower, succulent, faux flowers and other indoor plants in style with this unique planter container basket with floor standing legs. The beauty of this wicker basket makes itself a decorative piece for home, it adds rustic character and a touch of natural beauty to many styles of home decor.
- EASY ASSEMBLE: Our wicker planter with wood stand is super easy to assemble, you just screw on the three legs through the 3 holes on the planter base. Note: No drainage holes on the planter.
- EARTH-FRIENDLY - This floor standing plant pot basket organiser with stand is made of bamboo, a plant that is sustainably grown and easy to harvest. Bamboo is widely used by Asian artisans to make home furniture and accessories. This is a great eco-friendly and sustainable decor solution.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)