Materials: Bamboo wood
Measurements: 16.9" x 11.4" x1.97" (+/-0.2")
- VERSATILE - Medium and large serving tray for coffee table, bar, bread, snacks, food, drink, kitchen. It also makes perfect decorative tray for bathroom, living room and your home. Wicker coffee tray with handles for easy handling
- BEAUTY AND FUNCTION - The wicker woven basket tray makes a decorative piece for your home. It adds character and a touch of natural beauty to many styles of décor. The serving tray is also an ideal housewarming gift.
- HAND WOVEN: Our cute serving and coffee trays are crafted by hand of Vietnamese artisans. It is light, flexible but hand made to last a long time.
- EARTH-FRIENDLY – Made Terra wicker trays are made of bamboo, a plant that’s sustainably grown and easy to harvest. Bamboo is widely used by artisans to make home décor furniture and accessories. This is a great eco-friendly and sustainable decor and serving table solution.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)