- BEAUTY AND FUNCTION: This handwoven rustic table runner with fringe is the unique decorative piece for your dinners or wedding parties. This dinner table runner adds character and a touch of rustic countryside beauty and farmhouse style to your dining table.
- VERSATILE – Our wicker table runner made of natural bamboo is perfect for everyday use, holidays, catering, special occasions, dinners, brunches, family gathering, and more. This rustic braided table runner is also great for entry way tables, coffee tables, dining tables, or other surfaces of your home
- INSTRUCTION: Spot clean or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not machine wash this braided table runner. Dry with a towel, do not twist, wring, squeeze or tumble dry.
- EARTH-FRIENDLY: Made Terra dining table runners and mats are made of bamboo, a plant that’s sustainably grown and easy to harvest. Bamboo is widely used by Vietnamese artisans to make tableware, dinnerwares, home decor furniture and accessories. This is a great eco-friendly, biodegradable dining, party and serving solution
- YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT: Made Terra is a local maker-to-market company by artisans in Vietnam. Our bamboo 180 cm x 35 cm long table runners with fringe are masterfully hand crafted by skilled artisans in Phu Vinh, a 400-year-old traditional handcrafted village nestled 25 kilometers outside of Hanoi, Vietnam
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)