- Materials: Bamboo, Coconut fiber, stainless steel
- Set includes: 12 small-size bamboo straws, 01 coconut fiber brush, 01 cotton container bag
100% organicly made of bamboo wood, without any preservatives or breach, our bamboo drinking straws are safe to use and leave no carbon footprint on the Earth.
Easy to clean and reusable: The coconut fiber comes with the set helps you clean the straws simply. Our straws are of very high quality and you can reuse them time after time.
Easy to carry: of course, they are and the washable cotton container bag goes with the set helps you with that. You will never again have to drink through plastic straws which you know are harmful to our beloving environment and maybe, to your health.
Living reponsibly with our Earth is not as difficult as you think. Why not take these cute bamboo straws, share them with your friends and start your green life?
ADD IT TO YOUR CART NOW!
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)