- HEALTHY COOKING HEALTHY LIFE - Steaming is much healthier cooking method than simmering, frying, boiling or poaching. It helps preserve minerals and vitamins while remaining the foods shape, flavor and texture. Using bamboo steamer is better for your health thanks to antimicrobial bio-agent called “bamboo kun” which supposedly makes bamboo a naturally antibacterial, antifungal and odour resistant fibre. The antibacterial properties of bamboo are the most profound reason that bamboo grows so rapidly
- QUICK AND EASY ASIAN FOOD AT HOME - Prepare a fast and delicious Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Japanese food and other Asian-inspired dinner at home without any extra cookware. These stackable steamer baskets are great for steaming dim sum, dumplings, buns, vegetables, rice, beef, chicken, fish
- VERSATILE: This basket wood steamer fits pots, woks, pans and other cookware in your kitchen. The bamboo steamer is a great gift for those who love cooking, especially asian and veggie food or want to try more eco-friendly and healthier lifestyle.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)