- Measurement: 11" x 5.9" x 3.1" (+/- 0.2")
- Materials: Rattan cane, bamboo/plastic Stainless steel
Set includes: 01 banneton basket, 01 dough scraper (randomly bamboo or plastic), 01 cloth liner, 01 instructions
Bringing out a loaf of well-made sourdough or batard bread fresh from the oven is an achievement on its own. Made Terra makes sure that you get to do so every single time you bake with this 11-inch cane banneton baskets. It gives your dough:
- A wonderful rising container before going in the oven
- Perfect wick moisture and temperature balance that gives the best rise and ensures the greatest flavor for your sourdough bread
- Shiny smooth surface or artistically spiral pattern on its skin - which turns into crispy crusts on the outer of the outcome bread loaf.
- The beautiful oval shape of medium size
Handcrafted from naturally-sourced materials, in strict compliance with international food safety standard, this banneton is absolutely what you need!
Shop the 14-inch Oval Banneton
Shop the 15-inch Oval Banneton
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)