- Measurement: 9.3" x 3.5" (+/- 0.2")
- Materials: Rattan cane, Bamboo/plastic, Stainless steel tacks
- Set includes: 01 banneton basket, 01 dough scraper (bamboo or plastic, randomly), 01 cloth liner, 01 instructions.
Are you a sourdough lover, a baker in search for a perfect banneton basket that fits your upper medium- sized dough? Well, you have come to the right place!
Dedicatedly handcrafted to details by Vietnamese artisans, of naturally- sourced materials and in strict compliance with International Food Safety Standards, MadeTerra 9 - inch banneton basket is absolutely what you need! For it gives your loaves:
- Perfect round shape in upper- medium size, a great fit for a bake for your family
- Shiny smooth surface or artistic spiral pattern on the skin- it's up to you to choose
- Good balance of moisture and temperature while rising, which allows flavorful taste afterward.
Indulge your dough in this wonderful bannetons and enjoy your perfectly-baked loaves fresh out from the oven!
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)