- Materials: Acrylic Wool Cloth
- Colors: Black, White, Light Grey, Medium Grey, Dark Grey, Navi, Red
Woven from the best- selected wool cloth, MadeTerra basic beanies are:
Soft and warm: High quality stretchy rib-knit acrylic fabric makes our beanie very soft and comfortable. The beanie offers maximum heat retention and is absolutely a long-lasting and warm daily winter hat for both men and women
- Stretchy to fit all: Stretchable materials make our beanies to fit various head shapes, from small to big head while the high quality wool cloth keeps the beanies forever in shape
- Simple and stylish: The minimalist yet timeless fashionable design of the cuff beanie hat matches with any closet styles. Wear this beanie slouched or cuffed!
- Perfect for many occassions:the solid color and funky look make our beanies suitable to wear to any where: to work, to school, to outdoor activities and sports events, etc.
Versatile, fashionable and durable are the three exact words for MadeTerra basic beanies. Get it and complete your winter wadrobe!
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)