- 100% HANDCRAFT: Made from structured steel, covered with hand woven seagrass for long-lasting rustic countryside beauty. This 2 tier Fruit Basket Wire Fruit Bowl and Produce Hanging Holder is masterfully hand-crafted by skilled artisans in the Kim Son region – the base of sedge and seagrass craftsmanship of Vietnam for the past 200 years.
- VERSATILE: This basket stand is great to accommodate various item sizes, could be used in the kitchen countertop, bathroom, family room, garage, pantry and more. The basket trays can be removed as needed for washing or cleaning or. The handle on the top makes it easy to lift up and carry.
- SPACE SAVING STORE AND DISPLAY: This 2 tiered standing holder has 2 different sized baskets with ample room for storing or displaying vegetable, fruit, eggs… and other items. It could store a large amount of produce or products while making them easy to see and select.
- EARTH-FRIENDLY - This wicker wire woven organising basket made of natural seagrass willow promotes a healthy lifestyle. It is environmentally friendly from every angle. Seagrass does not leave an excess of negative impacts due to harvesting and transportation. When compared with plastics, wicker baskets made of sea grass are far more ecologically sound
- YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT – MadeTerra is a local maker-to-market company by artisans in Vietnam. By purchasing this maker-to-market wicker wire woven baskets, you knowingly support Vietnam Artisan Communities and help preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)