- Materials: Bamboo, coconut fiber brush, stainless steel
- The package comes with 2 separate set of 3 differently-sized bamboo straw, a coconut fiber brush and a cotton container bag.
In search for a reusable alternative for one-use plastic drinking straws? Choose MadeTerra Bamboo straw sets:
Organicly handcrafted: from natural bamboo wood, no chemicals added. For that reason, they are completely food safe and 100% biodegradable when they are no longer in use, leaving no footprint on our environment.
- Easily washed and reusable: You can simply use the coconut fiber brush that comes with the set to clean the straws, let them dry and use them the next time you need a drink.
Various straw sizes: 3 sizes, indeed, giving you options based on what drink you are having. Also, the straws are stackable and easy to tag along when you are on the go.
Green living starts with the smallest action. Why not trigger your green lifestyle with these adorable biogradeable and reusable sets of straws? ADD IT TO YOUR CART NOW!
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)