A great desktop decoration or as a new year gift to friends and colleagues!
- UNIQUE STYLE: The 2021 wooden geometry desk calendar is designed uniquely in a 12 sided polyhedron shape, letting it display the full 12 months and 365 dates of 2021. It is a great desktop decoration or as a new year gift to friends and colleagues.
- HIGH-QUALITY CALENDAR: Made of wood for durability and reliability. This block desk calendar is perfect for office, home, cafe, restaurant, canteen...
- HANDMADE: Our 2021 desk calendars are masterfully hand crafted by skilled artisans in Phu Vinh, a 400-year-old village nestled 25 kilometers outside of Hanoi, Vietnam. The production volume is limited due to its handmade nature, get one and be unique. It will raise your mood every day
- EARTH-FRIENDLY – Made Terra 2021 wooden table calendars are hand made of pine wood, a sustainable material because pine tree grows quickly. It means that pine forests can be replenished without the wait it takes to regrow an oak or other hardwood forest.
Bring some natural beauty to your space NOW!
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)