- Purple white: 15.7" x 13"
- White purple: 15.4" x 11.8"
- Orange: 16.9' x 12.6"
Looking for a hand fan that is lightweight, durable and versatile?
This little hand-powered fan is perfect for your summer, party or at the beach
CUTE LIGHTWEIGHT FAN: This littlehand-powered fan is perfect for your summer, party or at the beach. You can’t believe how much cool air this produces, it is perfect for moments when the room temperature increases. Comfortable to hold, lightweight, and shaped well to move a lot of air. Doesn't use electricity or make noise, so much breeze for very little effort!
- ORIENTAL RUSTIC FARMHOUSE WALL DECOR: Hang up the fans to create a rustic farmhouse chic look for your home. The purpose of a fan is to guide and redirect energy to the desired space. In oriental Fengshui, it’s a symbol of wealth, good luck and protection. Fantail motifs and fans are traditional wall pediments in Asian homes.
- DURABLE: Bamboo trunk is much more durable and easier to clean than tree leaf. This fan is handwoven from bamboo fiber, making sure it lasts for years. Compare to fan made of paper and tree leaf, this bamboo hand fan is much more durable and practical!
- HANDMADE & EARTH-FRIENDLY: The fans are made of organic bamboo and crafted by the hand of Vietnamese artisans. Bamboo is a plant that’s sustainably grown and easy to harvest, making it great eco-friendly and sustainable decor and storage materials. For a thousand of years, it has been widely used by artisans to make home furniture and accessories, including wall hanging pediment and decoration.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)