Size: (10.2x7 inch)
- ✔️100% HAND WOVEN: Our wicker candle lantern is made of a durable steel frame covered by natural water hyacinth willow with exquisite workmanship by Vietnamese artisans. This is an ideal gift for a wedding or party
- ✔️RUSTIC DECORATIVE: The wicker weaved candlelight holder lantern will add a beautifully rustic charm to any room's decor. Perfect for everyday use, wedding, events, aromatherapy, spa, reiki, meditation.
- ✔️VERSATILE: Lantern easily fits a tea light, votive, jar, or small pillar candle to create a warm inviting glow anywhere in your home. It could be used as a table candle holder or ceiling or wall candle holder thanks to its handle. The handle makes the candle lantern easily hang on the ceiling or wall.
- ✔️ EARTH-FRIENDLY: The wicker candle lantern is made of natural water hyacinth grown in Vietnam. It promotes a healthy lifestyle. Water hyacinth is environmentally friendly from every angle. It does not leave an excess of negative impacts due to harvesting and transportation. When compared with plastics, water hyacinth is far more ecologically sound
- ✔️ YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT: Our woven decorative candle holder lantern is masterfully hand-crafted by skilled artisans in Phu Vinh, a 400-year-old village nestled 25 kilometers outside of Hanoi, Vietnam. By purchasing a maker-to-market product, you knowingly support Vietnamese artisan communities, help to preserve indigenous crafts & cultures and to promote greater equity in World Trade
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)