- 100% Handcrafted - Made from structured steel, covered with handwoven seagrass for long-lasting rustic countryside beauty, this 12-inch diameter flower pot caddy is masterfully hand-crafted by skilled artisans in the Kim Son region – the base of sedge and seagrass craftsmanship of Vietnam for the past 200 years. The round planter stand on rollers is big enough to hold large and heavy planters or flower pots.
- FLOOR PROTECTION: This plant caddy and flower pot rack with wheels give protection for your expensive floor. The handmade plant rolling caddy itself is the decorative element that fits any house design and adds a rustic farmhouse and nature touch to your home. You can move plants easily. All caster wheels swivel 360 degrees, making it easy to glide across floors or deck.
- NO FEAR OF FREE MOVING: The wheels under our caddy is built with a stabilizing lever. Just put it down when you want to keep your planters in place.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)