- SMART DESIGN WITH 2 ADJUSTMENT OPTIONS: Made of natural pine wood, our adjustable plant stand possesses a minimalist design which is great for round planters with a diameter of 8”-12". Simply adjust the diameter to fit your plant pot. The plant stand allows you to adjust the height by flipping and turning it upside down or standing up. Simply flip the stand upside down if you want a shorter plant holder or vice versa if you want the holder at a higher height.
- 100% HANDCRAFTED - Our plant pot holders are masterfully hand-crafted by skilled artisans in the Kim Son region – the base craftsmanship of Vietnam for the past 200 years. This adds significant value and beauty to your flower or plant pots. All of our products are handmade, so the actual pieces may vary slightly in color and size from the images shown online.
- EARTH-FRIENDLY - This adjustable planter holder stand is made of pine wood. Pine, generally viewed as a soft wood, is sustainable largely because it grows quickly, meaning forests can be replenished without the wait it takes to regrow an oak or other hardwood forest
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)