- Measurement: 12.2" x 12.2" x 12.2" (+/- 0.2")
- Materials: Seagrass
Needing help organizing your home? MadeTerra's got you covered!
These seagrass woven wicker baskets with handles are your perfect choices:
Perfect Organizer: Store any thing you want in these woven baskets at large amount and put these baskets on shelves or in spare spaces in your home. The cube shape makes this storage basket easy to fit in anywhere.
Versatile: You can use these baskets everywhere in your home: In the living room to store your books, in the bedroom for your pillows and blankets, in the closet for clothes classification, in the kitchen for food storage or in your children play room to store toys!
Sturdy and durable: Hand woven by artisans with the greatest dedication, these wicker baskets are endurable enough to stay in perfect shape for years to come
Why don't you get yourself this perfect basket now?
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)