- Measurements: 5.91 x 11.81 x 9.06
- Materials: Seagrass
- Color: Dark natural
You don't have to settle for a cluttered bedroom or sunroom. These trapezoidal seagrass baskets are ideal for holding folded towels, self-care products and even magazines beside the loveseat!
Built-in handles make transporting easy without offering an unpleasant, jutting carry. Moreover, a steel frame ensures a sturdy storage space.
Stackable - Whether it be by way of pure decor, storage or organisation for kitchen, pantry or bathroom, these natural woven baskets suit your home in every way. They can be stacked on top of one another, in closet or on shelves for efficient storage.
Multiple Uses: Holding spices on a shelf, bearing soaps in the guest bathroom and maintaining an organized place for socks that often find themselves fancy free across the room are just some of the uses these baskets can boast.
Get organzied now with these fancy baskets!
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)