Measurements: 13" Inches
Color: Rattan Brown, Tan, White
Made Terra woven charger plate is more than just a rattan or wood charger plate. It perfectly matches with round or square plates, platters, bowls and other dinnerware pieces.
- VERSATILE - Made Terra woven charger plate is more than just a rattan or wood charger plate. It perfectly match with round or square plates, platters, bowls and other dinnerware pieces. The rustic charger plate is great alternative to placemat and an ideal housewarming gift
- BEAUTY AND FUNCTION: The wicker charger plate is the decorative piece for your dinners or wedding parties. It adds character and a touch of rustic beauty to your dining table
- DURABILITY - Our rattan woven charger plates are crafted by the hand of Vietnamese artisans. It is light, flexible but hand-made to last a long time in use
- EARTH-FRIENDLY - MadeTerra wicker charger plates are made of natural rattan grown in Vietnam. Rattan is eco-friendly, safe, and durable for a long service time. It now is widely used by artisans to make home decor furniture and accessories. This is a great eco-friendly and sustainable decor and table serving solution
Bring some natural beauty to your party table now!
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)