Measurements: 10 " x 5.9" x 3.9" (+/-0.2")
- BEAUTIFULLY HAND WOVEN: Our wicker refillable facial tissue box paper napkin dispenser is made of durable natural willow with exquisite workmanship by Vietnamese artisans. It is a great decor addition to any table, kitchen, party, coffee bar desk, in the dining room, home, or restaurant.
- DECORATIVE PAPER TOWEL COVER: The square wicker woven dispenser and holder will add a beautifully rustic charm to holding, showcasing paper towel, tissue, and napkins on your kitchen countertop or side table. It is great to display and store napkin with this premium box organizer or use as an eye-catching dining table decor or coffee table décor
- 100% NATURAL MATERIALS: The wicker refillable paper towel holder is made of natural rattan, seagrass, or water hyacinth grown in Vietnam. These natural materials are eco-friendly, safe and durable for long service time. It is an ideal kitchen gift for women on Christmas, birthday, housewarming, wedding, or any other holiday.
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)