- Measurement: 9.5" Inch x 3" Inch x 12.7 "Inch
- Materials: Bamboo + Random Pompom
This bamboo accessory maintains laid-back beachy vibes like no other, all while showcasing modernity through every nook and cranny.
👜 Spacious: Despite its slimness, this tote is of generous size, nearing 10 inches wide.
👜 Object of Art - The design of our bamboo bags honors that of Japanese vintage style. Whatever shape it's in—ark, rectangle or circle; tote, purse or clutch —its purpose goes beyond simply holding your belongings as you live out your day. Cult Gaia was the first company to bring this trend to the American fashion realm, leading it to become the summer bag of choice for women who knows a thing about fashion.
Take your style up a notch with this ONE Bamboo Round Handbag!
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)