Materials: Coconut shells, wood
- Bowl: 5.6" x 2.4"
- Spoon: 6.3" x 1.4"
Each coconut bowl goes with a wooden spoon.
- Eco-Friendly: This set of Coconut bowls contain zero synthetic materials and are 100% free of plastics. Go easy on the planet, opt for the eco-friendly yet unique coconut shell bowls and spoon set!
- Multiple application: This unique dinnerware set is perfect for serving your homemade dishes or healthy creations in dinner parties, picnics, and brunch. The coconut serving bowl and wooden spoon are ideal for salad bowls, smoothie bowls, acai, buddha bowls for food, stir-fry’s, ice cream, dessert, cereal... The natural beauty of wood bowl also makes it a decor piece that adds an eco-friendly, rustic and tropical charm to your tableware and your home
- Durable & Easy to care: The hardness of natural coconut shell makes the bowl last for use in long time. Organic coconut bowls are also easy to clean with soap and water but should not be used in the microwave or dishwasher
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)