Want a sourdough bread of art, totally different from ones in round or oval shape? Our triangle banneton proofing basket is what you are looking for!
Measurement: 9.5" x 9.5" x2.8" (+/- 0.2")
Materials: Rattan, bamboo, linen cloth
Set includes: banneton basket, bamboo scaper and cloth liner
Indulge your dough in this baskets and enjoy baking!
Well-formed loaf: Proofing is an essential method to create perfect bread loaves that are soft on the inside with a crisp crust outside. Our banneton proofing baskets for sourdough and batard bread is designed to provide you that and more.
Unique Shape: Not only does this banneton nuture your dough as well as ones of other shapes but it also turns your final bake into a masterpiece- a mixture of architectural and culinary beauty!
- Safe to use - It is important that our brotform proofing basket set complies with food safety regulations. This banneton uses stainless steel tacks which are a lot safer than traditional basket tacks
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)