Designed to cover all must-have cooking and baking tool kit, this tool set is all you need for sourdough and bread baking. This unique set includes:
1 Plastic Scraper: 5" x 4.5" x H0.6"
1 Metal Scraper: 5" x 4.5" x H0.6"
1 Bread Knife: 12.6" x 1.2" x H0.6"
1 Dough Whisk: 13 x 3.15" x H1"
1 Bread Lame: 7.5" x H1'
This ultimate baking tool set includes all the things you need to make bread.
- A MUST HAVE BAKING & COOKING TOOL SET: The accessory set includes a Bread Lames, Dough Scrapers, Serrated Bread Knife, and Dough Whisk. Designed for artisan bakers and cook, this tool set is all you need for sourdough and bread baking, BBQ and other cooking needs.
- 100% FOOD SAFE: The tool set is made of wood, stainless steel and food-grade PP plastic to ensure your health. They are non-reactive, hygienic and durable.
- GREAT GIFT FOR BAKERS: Our baking tool set will be an ideal housewarming or birthday gifts for friends or family who love baking and cooking. Imagine his or her happiness when using the tool for baking sourdoughs, breads, baguettes and boules, buns, pastries, pizzas, biscuits, cakes or in a BBQ party!
Save money and time to shop around, and start your journey and to be a professional bread maker!
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)