- Measurement: 12" x 5.9" x 3.1"
- Materials: Rattan cane, Bamboo/Plastic, Stainless steel
- Set includes: 01 banneton basket, 01 dough scraper (bamboo or plastic-randomly), 01 cloth liner, 01 instructions
For any bakers that yearn for a perfectly- rised bastard bread loave, our 12" banneton is a must- have. Proofing your dough in our bannetons give your final bread:
🍞 Perfect oval shape in medium size thanks to the amazing wick moisture and temperature balance that our bannetons give the dough.
🍞 Crusty skin as the surface of the dough is protected to the smoothest while proofing, or:
🍞 Beautiful line patterns on the skin, if you opt not to use the cloth liner when proofing.
Handcrafted, piece by piece, by our artisans, of naturally-sourced materials and in strict compliance with international food safety standard, ours are the finest banneton baskets you can ever find!
ADD IT TO YOUR CART NOW !
- Our products are 100% hand-crafted
- Best prices: 100% online-based and maker-to-market model, we have significantly less costs than traditional companies.
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy with any reason? Return it and get a refund in 30 days. No questions asked.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT
Thriving Artisan Communities
How do we know? We know, because we live here in Vietnam. We've experienced all the ups and downs of our handicraft villages firsthand, so we know the impact these purchases make
Preserving Indigenous Crafts & Cultures
We work together to preserve indigenous legacies, all while while spurring innovation and designs that speak to craft- and culture-loving customers
Promoting Greater Equity in World Trade
Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers – especially in the South.
(World Fair Trade Organization)